You have to type our DNS server addresses in your WiFi router’s settings.
These WiFi DNS servers are available only for WIFIGarden registered users.
(Before adding DNS settings, make sure that your router is added in your WIFIGarden account)
1. Visit your router’s administration panel by typing router’s IP
Linkys usually: http://192.168.1.1
D-Link usually: http://192.168.0.1
TP-Link usually: http://192.168.0.1
Apple routers: visit AirPort utility and select your router
Other routers IP’s usually are: http://192.168.0.1; http://192.168.1.1
2. Find your router’s DNS settings
3. Find the best WiFi DNS servers by visiting dns.wifi.garden
4. Type the values (which you see in the previous step) in Primary and Secondary DNS field of your router
5. Save your new settings
6. Test if everything works. Visit test.wifi.garden and you should see your banner